- Longer names of custom Activity types, now show neatly in the modal
- 'Occupation Load' description was not showing right on TPD & Trauma in the SOA, this has been fixed
Improvements (catching up on last 4 weeks):
- You can change a Servicing opportunity into an Advice opportunity by clicking and dragging to bottom of servicing pipeline and putting in 'Change Pipeline' option.
- You can download any major section (e.g. Fact Find, Needs Analysis) in an application without having to tick through everything
- Mortgage Quickform PDF is attached to email to advisers when client completes a Quickform
- You can hover to the right side of any contact detail when you are on a Profile, and copy it!
- When you 'win' a mortgage opportunity and specify a 'Commission Received Date', this information will show in the Mortgage Commission Spreadsheet download from the Reports page
- For Income Protection, there is now 2 more indemnity definitions: 'Loss of Earnings' and 'Loss of Earnings +"
- You can now add notes/comments to activities when you click into one to edit it.
- If you select any Personal Health issues during a Insurance FF, it triggers a text box for clients to add further information
- Complaint acknowledgement email is not automated - allows the option to when creating a complaint internally
- You can also send the complaint acknowledgement email from the client's Profile
- There is now a date-range filter on Profile's timelines so you can search items (emails, notes, activites) by date
- In an insurance advice under Nature & Scope, there is a 'Client Interview' section, purely for you to note down any client details
- You can add notes to a profile from the pipeline by clicking on an opportunity and hovering over the arrow under 'Client Profile'
- You are able to filter your Trail notifications (the bell icon) by the 'type'
- In your settings, notifications, under mortgage events, you can now set it up for Fixed Rate Rollover (30 days) away.
- P.O boxes are added to be able to be viewed in Contacts box in the Profile (and can be added when editing Contact details)
- Only policies marked as 'Managed' will be required to have required information on it when winning insurance opportunity
- Adding a Rate Lock question in the Funding Details page for Mortgage applications
- Report: able to download an opportunity summary in excel file format with information on active opportunities
- Assets of non-LTCs are allowed to flow through to Mortgage Application download
- Able to search by policy number
- Signing area for stage 3 insurance advice
- Default answer to Fact Find's main bank, is empty/ 'Please Select' rather than ANZ